onsdag, maj 06, 2009

Some random list thing...

STEP ONE:
Spell your name with songs.

My Humps (Alanis Morissete)
All My Friends (LCD Soundsystem)
This One's For You (Fläskkvartetten Feat. Robyn)
The Book Of Right-on (Joanna Newsom)
I Never Got To Tell You What I Wanted To (Juliette and the Licks)
All I Need (Air)
Stepping Stone (Duffy)

Stopp (Veronica Maggio)
Kom Tilda (Laleh)
Angel (Massive Attack)
Go Ahead (Rilo Kiley)
Easy (Faith No More)
Randy's Hot Tonight (Electric Six)
Hope There's Someone (Anthony and the Johnsons)
On Your Telly (Dub Sweden)
Lithium (Nirvana)
Maps (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)

STEP TWO:
– Name: Mattias Karl Allan Skagerholm
– Birth date: August 12
– Nickname: Matte Patte Lingonsylt
– Eye Color: Blue
– Hair Color: light brown
– Zodiac Sign: Leo

STEP THREE:
–The shoes you wore today: my white sneakers
– Your weaknesses: lazy and unmotivated
– Your fear(s): needles, spiders, icky stuff.
– Your perfect pizza: kebab
– Goal you’d like to achieve: happiness.

STEP FOUR:
– Your best physical feature: eyes
– Your bedtime? sometime between midnight and 4am
– Most missed memory? Faith in humanity

STEP FIVE:
This Or That…
– Pepsi or Coke? Coke
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King
– Adidas or Nike: Nike I guess.
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I dont know, Lipton maybe.
– Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
– Cappuccino or coffee: Neither.

STEP SIX:
Do You…
– Smoke: Ew no.
– Sing: Very rarely.
– Dance: Almost as rarely.
– Take a shower everyday: I guess.
– Have a crush: Several.
– Do you think you’ve been in love?: Yes.
– Want to go to university: Not right now.
– Like(d) high school: Sort of, but not really.
– Want to get married: Not really.
– Get motion sickness: No.
– Think you’re a health freak: Defienetly not.
– Get along with your parents: Yes.

STEP SEVEN:
In the past month…
– Gone to the mall: Yes.
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No, I've never even had a single Oreo.
– Eaten Sushi: Yes! :)
– Been on stage: No.
– Gone skating: No.
– Made homemade cookies: No.
– Gone Skinny dipping: No.
– Stolen anything: Yes, unintentionally.

STEP EIGHT:
Ever…
- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes.
- If so, was it mixed company: Yes.
- Flashed anyone: No.
- Been beaten up: No.
- Shoplifted: Yes.

STEP NINE:
– Age you hope to be married: 125
– Numbers of Children: 0
– Describe your Dream Wedding: Strictly legal signing of documents.
– What country would you most like to visit? Japan...

STEP TEN:
In the opposite sex…
– Best eye color?: None is better then the other.
– Best hair color?: Again, they all have their charm.
– Short hair or long hair?: Doesnt matter.
– Height: Doesnt matter.

STEP ELEVEN:
– Number of people I could trust with my life: Dont know, 1, maybe 2-3.
– Number of CDs that I own: 30 maybe? Or well, 50 maybe.
– Number of tattoos: None.
– Number of piercings: None.

RECENT
Who were you with yesterday? Martin, Kia and others.
What woke you up this morning? SMS from my sister.
Where are you? In the train going to Kungsbacka
Is tomorrow going to be a good day? I think so.
Do you like anybody? Yes.

THE PAST
Ever thrown up in public? Yes.
Passed out because of alcohol? No.
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW? Getting my computer into my backpack before my train arrives at the station. So, I'll finish this list later.

THE FUTURE
What kind of home would you like? A nice place with easy acces to public transportation.
What do you want to be when you grow up? I an grown up already.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I dont.

IN GENERAL
Do you like candy necklaces? Sort of.
When was the last time you fell over or ran into something? Dont really remember...
Do you listen to music every day? Yes.
Do you still go trick or treating? No, and never did.
What was the last thing you ate? Cold delicious leftover pancakes!
Are you a fast typer? Yes, not compared to really fast typers, but yes.
Whats your favorite type of soda? Depends on my mood, but Dr Pepper is something special.
Have you ever moved? Yes.
Have you ever won an award? I dont think so.
Are you listening to music right now? No.
How long ’till your birthday? 3 months or so.
When were you the saddest in your whole life? When a person I really trusted abandoned and lied to me.
What time is it? 11:15pm
Do you use ebay to buy or sell? No.
Who makes you mad? Politicians and other stupid people with power.
Have you ever heard a song written about you? No.
Something you want to happen in 2009? Yes.
Summer 2009? Yes.
Honestly, do you miss 2007? No.

HONESTY SECTION
1. Honestly, what color is your underwear? Black.
2. Honestly, what’s on your mind? That I need to go pee, brb.
3. Honestly, what are you doing right now? Writing this list and talking to my dad and brother.
6. Honestly, have you done something bad today? No.
8. Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone? My dad.
9. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? No.
10. Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time? That the people who has the power seem to be the worst ones at doing something good with it.
11. Honestly, do you bite your nails? Yes.
12. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder? No.
13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment? Yes.
14. Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now? No.
15. Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like? Sort of.
17. Honestly, are you in denial? No.
18. Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night and eat? No.
19. Honestly, do you like anyone? Yes.
20. Honestly, does anyone like you? Yes.

ANGER SECTION
1. What do you do when you’re mad? I havent been that mad in quite sometime, I blow of steam by talking to someone close to me or by punishing my heavy bag.
2. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad? Hit someone.
3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad? Yes.
4. Do you swear when you’re mad? Sometimes.

CRYING SECTION
1.When was the last time you actually cried? Its been quite a while now, wich feels weird considering how emotional I've been recently.
2. Ever cried yourself to sleep? Sort of.
3. Do certain songs make you cry? A little bit on the inside.
4. What usually makes you cry? Emotions.

HAPPY SECTION
1. Are you usually a happy person? No.
2. What makes you the happiest? Intamacy.
4. Do you believe in yourself? Yes.
5. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy? Sometimes.

Inga kommentarer: